• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Sale: Sony RX100 Mark V ~ Like new with Extras! | Location: USA | Ships: World

Buy/Sell feedback for dlafon (35)

dlafon

Mu-43 Veteran
1747269.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Sony RX100 Mark V ~ Like new with Extras!

What are your prices?

$595 with PayPal and USA shipping included
or $580 via non-fee payment with USA shipping included

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

World

Description

Hello,

This Sony RX100 Mark V camera is in gorgeous condition, and you would be hard pressed to find a nicer used one. All camera functions are working properly with no issues. The current shutter count should be around 2,200 shots on it since new. It is a USA camera, and I am the original owner. The rear LCD glass and the viewfinder glass look perfect with no scratches or damage. There is a new glass screen protector on the LCD. I have to look very closely to see any signs of use on this camera; it has been carefully maintained, and is super clean and from a smoke free home. This will come neatly packed in the original box with the original accessories including the Sony battery, AC adapter with USB cord, wrist strap with strap rings, and the instruction booklets. Plus I will also include a new spare aftermarket battery, a really nice all-leather Lowepro belt case, and two aftermarket battery chargers; one travel charger for the car or 110V, and one USB dual battery charger.

$595 includes Priority Mail or FedEx ground shipping in the USA and the PayPal fee.

...or $580 with USA shipping included if paid by non-fee method such as PayPal gift, Google Wallet, or money order.

By the way, the photos below were shot with the E-PL9 kit that is also for sale in my other listing ;-)

I will package this very carefully, and I will mail it out quickly for you.

If I can help with any questions, please let me know.
Thank you

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

Other

Shipping charge

included in my price

Handling time

24 hours or less on weekdays and Saturdays

References

same user name on Fred Miranda

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Not open to offers below asking price (price is firm)

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attachments

• 1747270.jpg
    1747270.jpg
    239.3 KB · Views: 102
  • 1747271.jpg
    1747271.jpg
    445.9 KB · Views: 77
  • 1747272.jpg
    1747272.jpg
    535.3 KB · Views: 75
  • 1747273.jpg
    1747273.jpg