COMPLETED For Sale: Sony RX1, EVF, Sony Warranty w/ Accidental Damage Handling | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by darrellc, Sep 23, 2015.

1. darrellc

darrellc Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Aug 21, 2012
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Sony RX1, EVF, Sony Warranty w/ Accidental Damage Handling

What are your prices?

Where are you located?

Where are you willing to to ship?

This is painful to sell as it has delivered a vastly disproportionate share of my favorite shots.

Original owner, bought at Sony Store in Seattle Feb 7 2013. Includes the EVF and a transferable 3 yr warranty with accidental damage handling coverage still valid into Feb of 2016. I've transferred two of these Sony OEM warranties to buyers on FM, so familiar with the process. Big advantage of buying mine is the OEM warranty protecting you against failure or accidental damage for next few months.

Includes 3 Sony OEM batteries, the JJC bayonet hood, a "Mega Gear" pleather case that I used as a half case for better grip (see pictures), everything that came in the box.

Only selling as I'm converging on the A7RII or A7SII as a hybrid camera and need better video capabilities and I've got the FE 35/1.4, FE 35/2.8 and Loxia 35 so I'm covered on 35mm. I'm just not using the RX1, so time for it to go elsewhere.

See pictures and my feedback over at FredMiranda at

Gaffers tape is on there to hide logos - I can remove if you prefer before shipping.

Includes shipping & handling and paypal fees if you want to use paypal.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Handling time

1-2 business days

FredMiranda: darrellc

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.