COMPLETED For Sale: Sony A7 body | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by darrellc, Jul 31, 2015.

1. darrellc

darrellc Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Aug 21, 2012
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Sony A7 body

What are your prices?

Where are you located?

Where are you willing to to ship?

Sony A7 body that includes a transferable Sony Protection Plan with ADH Accidental Damage and Handling coverage valid thorugh 03 Dec 2015. Purchased new (as kit, sold off the 28-70 on purchase) from the Sony Store in Seattle WA in Dec 2013.

These warranties are transferable (I've transferred with a previous sale on another Sony camera), so you could elect to use the warranty if you have a problem with the camera in the next couple of months or otherwise damage it and have repaired/replaced under warranty.

Pictures found in my listing on FredMiranda (plus you can see my feedback there) at

Shutter count is 6573. Some wear on the body next to the strap lugs (from a metal clip on my straps). In the pictures below this is under the gaffer's tape which I added next to the lugs after the initial wear. It is like minor brassing on the edge. I added some pics to show it below. Minor wear elsewhere. Sony replaced the mainboard under the standard 1 yr warranty back in 2014 due to a failure. This has been sitting on my shelf depreciating since I stopped using it back in July 2014 once I got the A7s followed by an A7II - just getting around to selling it (arghh!). I'll take off the gaffer's tape and clean off any residue from it before shipping. I tend to add gaffer's tape to all my bodies to cover logos, improve grip, protect from where. Plus it looks cool, makes me feel like a hipster street photog.

Includes box (sans lens) and whatever came in the box assuming I find.

Includes Paypal fees and shipping/handling via USPS Priority or equivalent to CONUS.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Handling time

1-2 business days

FredMiranda: darrellc

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.