1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED For Sale: Sony A7 body | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by darrellc, Jul 31, 2015.

1. darrellc

darrellc Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Aug 21, 2012
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Sony A7 body

What are your prices?

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

Sony A7 body that includes a transferable Sony Protection Plan with ADH Accidental Damage and Handling coverage valid thorugh 03 Dec 2015. Purchased new (as kit, sold off the 28-70 on purchase) from the Sony Store in Seattle WA in Dec 2013.

These warranties are transferable (I've transferred with a previous sale on another Sony camera), so you could elect to use the warranty if you have a problem with the camera in the next couple of months or otherwise damage it and have repaired/replaced under warranty.

Pictures found in my listing on FredMiranda (plus you can see my feedback there) at http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1378705

Shutter count is 6573. Some wear on the body next to the strap lugs (from a metal clip on my straps). In the pictures below this is under the gaffer's tape which I added next to the lugs after the initial wear. It is like minor brassing on the edge. I added some pics to show it below. Minor wear elsewhere. Sony replaced the mainboard under the standard 1 yr warranty back in 2014 due to a failure. This has been sitting on my shelf depreciating since I stopped using it back in July 2014 once I got the A7s followed by an A7II - just getting around to selling it (arghh!). I'll take off the gaffer's tape and clean off any residue from it before shipping. I tend to add gaffer's tape to all my bodies to cover logos, improve grip, protect from where. Plus it looks cool, makes me feel like a hipster street photog.

Includes box (sans lens) and whatever came in the box assuming I find.

Includes Paypal fees and shipping/handling via USPS Priority or equivalent to CONUS.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Included

Handling time

1-2 business days

References

FredMiranda: darrellc

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.