1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

For Sale: SLR Magic 12mm hyper prime | Location: UK | Ships: EU

Discussion in 'Member Buy, Sell & Trade' started by oxhouser, Jun 15, 2016.

1. oxhouser

oxhouser Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Nov 26, 2012
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

SLR Magic 12mm hyper prime

What are your prices?

£300

Where are you located?

UK

Where are you willing to to ship?

EU

Description

image. Almost half price, comes with box and pouch, no marks, this would pass for new. It's a very good wide fast lens, it's manual focus but as its so wide most things are in focus.
    Blurb from official site
    This SLR Magic HyperPrime lens is ideal for many types of photography. Extremely fast T1.6 lens offering a 12mm wide angle (24mm, 35mm format equivalency) and is exclusively designed for the Micro Four Thirds mount, currently Olympus & Panasonic system cameras. It gives a high depth of focus which means it is particularly well-suited for landscape photography and interior shots, e.g. in churches.

Cinematographers will love this lens too. The solid metal construction houses twelve aperture blades giving a beautiful bokeh and a "de-clicked" aperture control (aperture measured in T-stops and this is the actual available light measurement.). The aperutre can therefore be set steplessly and silently, which allows soft transitions in luminance. That way there is less post-processing after shooting. 1/3 stops can be used also.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

Shipping charge

£12 insured uk, outside uk at cost once I know where it's going

Handling time

I can only post at weekends

References

Oxhouser on ebay

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.