1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Sale: silver Oly 40-150 f/4-5.6 | Location: USA | Ships:

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by jimr.pdx, Apr 11, 2016.

1. jimr.pdx

jimr.pdx Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Dec 5, 2010
    near Longview ~1hr from PDX
    Jim R
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

silver Olympus M.Zuiko 40-150 f/4-5.6

What are your prices?

$75 now $70

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

Description

Just found a silver Lumix 35-100 at the Amazin' Warehouse :) so switched to a straight sale.

I'm having a hard time with the zoom direction of the Olys but the Lumix direction is familiar from previous systems. This silver copy of the 40-150 is in excellent condition and takes great pics, but it's a bit bulky on the ePM2 so the smaller 35-100 Lumix will be more suitable.

No box but includes Olympus caps. I also include a 58mm screw-on hood, which I like because with a polarizing filter the entire hood can be rotated. I include a 'generic' lens cap since the Oly pinch doesn't do well inside the hood.

e6zSJ4sEJs8uypxAxQ-TgoABpaxZ-dTPZGeuq8tqvJCVMd0W8brTqd03mc4hinWNCQLDHP8eRUHbnqdV12w=w686-h800-no. xzUkBA7a3jps-quxjlRIwXvlaSl8yndoSJo0J6ZYmplJV92_KuNqRpS1NdTOoLBoRCpLRGVoO3cOnlLamdw=w550-h800-no.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

free USA- split shipping outside USA

Handling time

2 days max

References

here, Pentaxforums jimr-pdx, eBay jr-carfala

Additional comments

Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2016
  2. jimr.pdx

jimr.pdx Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Dec 5, 2010
    Jim R
    Let's go with $70 shipped USA - that 35-100 arrives tomorrow and the bill is already here.. :eek:

3. jimr.pdx

jimr.pdx Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Dec 5, 2010
    Jim R
    Withdrawing - will return 35-100 lumix & sell more to fund wife's hospital stay this weekend :(