1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Sale: Silver 45mm f1.8 | Location: USA | Ships:

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by tkbslc, Sep 20, 2015.

1. tkbslc

tkbslc Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Silver 45mm f1.8

What are your prices?

$185 shipped

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

Description

I don't use this anymore since I got my 75mm f1.8, so it's looking for a good home. I'm not the original owner, I bought it from a forum member when I was getting to the system. I do not know the age.

Lens works perfectly with no issues. There may be some small dust internally if you look closely, but certainly nothing I've noticed. Cosmetically there are a few scuffs in the silver finish (it wears easily), but nothing too offensive. See pictures, although remember this is a much magnified view. I have been nothing but happy with this lens, it just isn't fitting in focal length wise.

Box is included. These are back up to $350 retail. I'd like $185 including shipping, which is essentially half price plus shipping. I would also trade for a 45-175mm.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price), Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)

Shipping method

Shipping charge

included

Handling time

1-2 days

References

Forum feedback, ebay under same ID

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. tkbslc

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Bump! Still available.

3. tkbslc

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Sold!