• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Sale: SIGMA ART 60mm f2.8 lens for m43 | Location: CAN | Ships: CONUS

Buy/Sell feedback for Lettermanian (1)

Lettermanian

Mu-43 Regular
What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

REDUCED SIGMA ART 60mm f2.8 lens for m43

What are your prices?

140.00 USD

Where are you located?

CAN

Where are you willing to to ship?

CONUS

Description

For sale is a gently used Sigma 60mm f2.8 silver lens, comes with original box, both lens caps, black hood and padded pouch. Works perfectly and performs as reviewed and advertised (sharp, and fast AF). Matched my silver EM10ii very well. The silver finish is shiny, and as such it shows scratches from normal use (see pics). Glass is clean. AF mechanism does make the "loose" sound when the lens is off the body (completely normal), but engages when the camera is turned on.

Selling because I rarely shoot primes and it stays in my bag too often. I've just purchased an FZ300 for our summer vacation and need to offset that cost, so this lens needs a new home. Will ship in original box and will be well-protected.

Expedited shipping from Canada via Canada Post, will process within 2 business days from receipt of payment. Ships to CAN and CONUS.

*REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE: $140 USD plus $12 USD shipping, Regular paypal only, fee included in price.

Note that I am not responsible for any customs charges, import fees, taxes, or any other costs associated with your purchase of this lens.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

Other

Shipping charge

Handling time

2 business days or sooner

References

lettermanian on DPReview, letterman_ian on eBay

Additional comments

Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attachments

• IMG_0495.JPG
    IMG_0495.JPG
    240.1 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_0496.JPG
    IMG_0496.JPG
    244.4 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_0491.JPG
    IMG_0491.JPG
    202.7 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_0494.JPG
    IMG_0494.JPG