[EXPIRED] For Sale: Samsung NX300 and NX 12-24/4-5.6 wideangle lens | Location: Other | Ships: EU

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by juliche, Mar 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. juliche

juliche Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Sep 10, 2012
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Samsung NX300 and NX 12-24/4-5.6 wideangle lens

What are your prices?

$200 + $400

Where are you located?

Where are you willing to to ship?

Samsung NX3000 body and NX 12-24 lens. Both in near perect condition with no any problems.

Samsung NX3000 body (brown). US version (bought there a year ago). Comes fully packaged including Lightroom license. Very good and functional camera for everyday use.

Samsung NX 12-24 mm F/4.0-5.6 ED Lens
    Also the only and the best wide angle zoom 12-24mm. According to ephotozone tests, this is the best wideangle in mirrorless world. I could not agree more, I've used all of them - Sony E (10-18), and Panasonic 7-14, and others. Samsung is just sharper than others and on pair on the rest. I would keep it it more but Sony A7 covers all my current photo needs.

Condition: pretty much near new, with just little signs of use. The only nuance I would like to mention is that very thin line that lies in between plastic cover of the back side and the zoom ring. You can see it on the first photo. May be it is normal, I don't know. Of course it does not affect any part of the shooting, or quality or anything. Just a nuance.

Comes with orginial packaging, hood, caps, papers

at Ebay I am operationg under "juliche" username and have a hundred of + feedbacks so you can just write me there to check this is me.

Items are located in Russia and I ship worldwide no problem especially in EU. Shipping with regular expedited (USPS Priority like) mail included. Courier post is also possible.

As for payments, I accept Paypal and Moneybookers and wire trasnfer within EU and the US

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Regular PayPal (fee included in price), Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection), Bank transfer (no buyer protection)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Handling time

Additional comments

Open to reasonable offers below asking price

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 24, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.