1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Sale: Refurbished Olympus 25mm F1.8 (Keeping my Panasonic 20mm) | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Hal Knowles, Mar 25, 2016.

1. Hal Knowles

Hal Knowles Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

Aug 3, 2015
    Florida
    Hal Knowles
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Refurbished Olympus 25mm F1.8 (Keeping my Panasonic 20mm)

What are your prices?

$212 - SOLD

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

Yesterday I received my O 25mm F1.8 from the recent Olympus refurbished store sale.

After briefly testing the look, feel, and performance of the O 25mm on my GM5 and EM5II versus the P 20mm F1.7, I've decided to keep my P 20mm (as it better suits my photography style).

So I will sell the O 25mm refurb at cost (i.e., what I paid to Olympus ~ $191, what it will cost to ship to you ~ $15, and the 3% PayPal fee ~ $6...for a total out the door ~ $212).

I received the lens from Olympus yesterday, so I've had it for less than 24 hours and it's in perfect, like new condition. I did not even open the hood or paperwork and the front lens cap still has its plastic shield installed. I would ship it in the original Olympus refurb packaging. I can ship it today if paid via PayPal before 3:30 PM.

If there's no takers in the next few days, then I'll just return it to Olympus for a refund sometime next week.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Included in listing

Handling time

1 Day

References

See past feedback here at mu-43 and at eBay user "deephal"

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Not open to offers below asking price (price is firm), Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
  2. JYPfoto

JYPfoto Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Aug 27, 2013
    Message sent.

3. Hal Knowles

Hal Knowles Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

Aug 3, 2015