COMPLETED For Sale: REDUCED: OLYMPUS E-P5 with 14-42mm f3.5-5.6 + Extras. $350 Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Rsnugent, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Rsnugent

Rsnugent Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Nov 8, 2013
    Atlanta, USA
    Richard
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

OLYMPUS E-P5 with 14-42mm f3.5-5.6 zoom lens..... plus Extras

What are your prices?

$420

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

I am selling a like-new condition Olympus PEN E-P5 camera with an Olympus m.Zuiko 14-42mm f3.5–5.6 zoom lens. This is Olympus’s top model in their PEN line.

This camera is in excellent shape electronically and cosmetically. There are only about 1,800 clicks on the shutter. The lens is also in excellent shape optically and cosmetically. They operate perfectly together.

I am only selling it because it has been my secondary, back-up body to my OMD E-M1 and I have used it very little. I want to pass it on to someone who can make full use of it.

The E-P5 body sells for $700 new; the lens new costs $300. This combination is no longer sold together as a bundle by Olympus. So if you want an E-P5 with a zoom lens, you have to purchase them separately. Here is your chance to do so at significant savings.

Included in this sale are: the E-P5 body and the m.Zuiko 14-42mm f3.5-5.6 zoom lens, PLUS EXTRAS: two Lexar high-speed Professional 16GB 400x SDHC memory cards and a brand new, unused shoulder bag (a total added value of over $50). Also included are the original box and all items that came in it (cables, discs, manuals, battery charger, strap…see photo).

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Included

Handling time

Ship within 48 hours of payment

References

eBay: rsnugent and dPReview: watcher1

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. Rsnugent

Rsnugent Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Nov 8, 2013
    Atlanta, USA
    Richard
    Price Reduced to $350