1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

2. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

COMPLETED For Sale: REDUCED Oly E-M1 ii 2180 Shutter Count - Barely Used | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by mrfizzed, Oct 11, 2018.

1. mrfizzed

mrfizzed Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Sep 6, 2017
    New Jersey
    What type of listing is this?
    For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?
    Olympus E-M1ii Mint, Barely Used Shutter Count is ONLY 2180

What are your prices?
    Em1ii- $1099

Where are you located?
    USA, NJ

Where are you willing to to ship?
    USA

Description
    Selling new barely used (shutter count is only 2180), Olympus OMD E-M1 mk ii. Comes with body, original box, body cap, FOUR OEM batteries, three chargers

I also have other lenses for sale which I would package for a great deal for you. Those lenses are listed in a separate listing and going fast as I have them priced very agressively

Payment accepted
    Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method
    USPS Priority

Shipping charge
    $10.00

Handling time
    1 Day

References
    ebay: mrfizzed, I have also sold and traded on here many times

Additional comments
    Not open to trade offers

Acknowledgement
    I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018 at 8:20 AM
  2. mrfizzed

mrfizzed Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Sep 6, 2017
    New Jersey
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.