COMPLETED For Sale: Pen-F, 14mm, 17mm, 25mm, 45mm, 40-150mm | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by AlexH, Jun 27, 2016.

1. AlexH

AlexH Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Mar 27, 2012
    Arkansas, U.S.
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Pen-F, 14mm, 17mm, 25mm, 45mm, 40-150mm

What are your prices?

Olympus PEN-F - $925
    Panasonic 14mm - $175
    Olympus 17mm f/1.8 w/Olympus metal hood - $325
    Olympus 25mm f/1.8 - $230
    Olympus 45mm f/1.8 - $210
    Olympus 40-150 - $70

Where are you located?

Where are you willing to to ship?

I'm selling all my Micro Four Thirds gear today! Everything needs to go. Everything is in really good condition.

The PEN-F has only had light use. The body is in great condition, as you can see from the attached photographs. Low shutter count, I can bring up the exact shutter count if requested. Comes with the original box, manual, setup CD, strap, charger, Olympus batter + 1x aftermarket battery, flash unit, and I think that's just about everything.

The Panasonic 14mm f/2.5 is in good condition. Glass is clean.

The Olympus 17mm f/1.8 is in great condition. I used a Zeiss filter in front of the glass from day 1, so no issues there. The body is in equally good condition. Comes w/original box and the extra Olympus hood (bought as an accessory since Olympus doesn't include this in the factory box).

The Olympus 25mm f/1.8 is in good condition. Clean glass, clean body, works great. Comes w/hood and box.

The Olympus 45mm f/1.8 is in great condition. Very little use, clean glass. Comes w/hood and box.

The Olympus 40-150mm is in acceptable condition. The glass is clean, but there are a couple dings and nicks on the body. Still works great, but it has seen some action.

If you want to buy everything listed, I'll give you a 12% discount (based on prices listed).

Not open to trades, I'll give you a discount if you want to pay through a Paypal gift, otherwise I only ship to a verified Paypal address for everybody's protection. I only ship to the Continental United States. Shipping costs are included in the prices listed above.

[​IMG]DSC03283 by Alex, on Flickr

[​IMG]DSC03290 by Alex, on Flickr

[​IMG]DSC03281 by Alex, on Flickr

[​IMG]DSC03293 by Alex, on Flickr

[​IMG]DSC03277 by Alex, on Flickr

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price), Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Handling time

1-2 business days

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.