• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Sale: PANY: 14 /2.5; 12-60 /3.5-5.6, 45-200. A BLACK GX85| Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Buy/Sell feedback for rjl1246 (82)

rjl1246

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Robert Lietz
Thanks for your lens purchase Friday morning. It's on track for Monday delivery and I wanted to let you know I left feedback for you here as well for
completing your part of the transaction.

Best,

R

rjl1246

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Robert Lietz
Thanks, Sam, for the kind feedback left regarding the Olympus 60mm macro lens. I hope it complements the camera and lens purchased earlier and contributes
to some great work.

Robert

rjl1246

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Robert Lietz
A NOTE: This listing will close on or before Monday, tomorrow, 2/26/18 at 9:00 PM EST. If you're interested in the gear that is still available, check it out. I will look
forward to hearing from you.

JLGF1

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Jerry
I see recent OP posts about price reductions...but the prices don't seem reduced based on earlier views??

It might be more clear if the OP's new price posts actually included the new prices? (since there are now three pages of posts)

rjl1246

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Robert Lietz
JLGF1,
Each time a price reduction notice was presented one or more price reductions appeared, including item prices, package price breaks, etc. To say there's a price reduction doesn't not necessitate across the board price discounts. As you can see, items listed here have become more attractive to buyers attracted to the pricing and perhaps relying on feedback here from very satisfied members. See the references to sold items in the primary post. I've listed items and reduced prices as necessary to get items sold or bring them to a point where I would rather keep and use the gear than give it away after covering PayPal and USPS Priority Shipping to help members get their purchases in two or three days. The prices listed at a particular moment reflect price discounts up to that point. See the lenses listed as references. The original prices have been adjusted, either directly or through package offers, clearly designed to encourage members to purchase lenses, for example, to decrease the costs of a camera in which they're interested.

I hope that explanation works, as information at least if not persuasion. The listing is scheduled to close tonight as you can see.

Robert

JLGF1

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Jerry
When there are multiple items posted and/or bundled and there are multiple teaser "price reduction" bumps but some items have not, in fact, been reduced...well, to me that is less than transparent. If it were up to me that would not be compliant with the Buy/Sell rules, but I don't make the rules.

Latest threads

Top Bottom