• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

For Sale: panny lenses 25mm 1.7 35-100mm & 12-32mm | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

jere lee

Mu-43 Regular
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

SOLDpanny lenSOLDses 25mSOLDm 1.7 35-100mm & 12-32mm

What are your prices?

2SOLD5mm SOLD1.7 $SOLD110. 35-100mm $125. 12-32 $100.

All prices are firm!
Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

CONUS

Description

All lenses are same as new , mint , check my feed back.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

$8.00 for each one lens

Handling time

immediate

References

feedback here

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited:

jere lee

Mu-43 Regular
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I will post pictures today. I am looking for boxes etc., so far I have found box and all for the 25mm 1.7.

jere lee

Mu-43 Regular
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Which are you interested in of the three lenses? The 35-100 is silver and the other two are black. They all have front and rear caps and the 25mm 1.7 has box and everything. They are all just like new with no scratches or marks. I noticed you had some for sale that were the same as I had for sale. What are you interested in buying? I hate taking pictures of lenses. I will however if you are truly interested.

Jere

rrwilliams64

Mu-43 Rookie
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
as a side note, unless you are listing something that is "retail NIB" with receipts, just purchased, etc" it's not unexpected to have queries for pics. "I hate taking pictures of lenses" just isn't very confidence inspiring. My .02

jere lee

Mu-43 Regular
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I will gladly take pictures for someone who expresses a genuine interest in buying. My feedback should inspire confidence. I put more confidence in feedback than pictures, myself.

KBeezie

Mu-43 All-Pro
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Real Name
Karl Blessing
"All lenses are same as new , mint , check my feed back."

At least take a picture of all the boxes next to each other (not individually).

But since they are the "Same as new", and one of the lens being 2 years old, then clearly you already opened the box, and there is no harm in snapping some pictures of them. It's just shady not to, and it's a common expectation (heard of eBay?)

Only reason not to take a picture of them, is for PayPal not to have a sales thread to reference when the condition of the item is disputed.

jere lee

Mu-43 Regular
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I've never had a complaint or a dispute of any kind and I have bought several lenses without seeing pictures. If you don't trust me then you shouldn't buy from me, pictures or no pictures. My feedback speaks for itself, if I say good as new then they are same as new. Someone will eventually buy some of them. In fact I just received a 12-60 Panny lens, bought on Fred Miranda, no pic of it, and it was brand new, not a mark on it.

Last edited:

demiro

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Come on folks. It is not reasonable to insist that pics are necessary. It isn't like this is a photography forum. Oops, it is. But still, lenses are so big and difficult to photograph, so show some restraint. Err, well, I don't know what to say.

Still in all, calling the OP a scammer is not justified. A bit lazy, or arrogant, possibly. But not a scammer.

I got your back jere.

jere lee

Mu-43 Regular
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Come on folks. It is not reasonable to insist that pics are necessary. It isn't like this is a photography forum. Oops, it is. But still, lenses are so big and difficult to photograph, so show some restraint. Err, well, I don't know what to say.

Still in all, calling the OP a scammer is not justified. A bit lazy, or arrogant, possibly. But not a scammer.

I got your back jere.
It probably don't make a difference, but I am now 83 years old and have to get around on a scooter or wheelchair. It is more difficult to get things set up for pictures than it was just a few years ago. I used to enjoy setting up and taking pictures of anything when I was more mobile. For those worried about scams, how about I send you the lens first and then you pay. Now what do you say!

Bif

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Real Name
Bruce Foreman
It probably don't make a difference, but I am now 83 years old and have to get around on a scooter or wheelchair. It is more difficult to get things set up for pictures than it was just a few years ago. I used to enjoy setting up and taking pictures of anything when I was more mobile. For those worried about scams, how about I send you the lens first and then you pay. Now what do you say!
Jere, I turned 80 last Sept and have had to start using a cane some so I pretty much understand what you just explained here. Just the same I photograph what I want to sell using 2 pieces of white cardboard, one on the seat of a couch and one standing against the back cushion. The "join line" that shows between the two I retouch out in photoshop. I do it because everything I've purchased on this site's Buy/Sell forum had pictures that showed me the item. I pretty much trust folks here, I've had good luck here.

Pictures do help sell!

Tell you what, I'll take that 25mm f1.7 off your hands, PM requesting your PayPal address coming your way. You can ship it AFTER you receive payment.

Last edited:

Bif

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Real Name
Bruce Foreman
For the record: The 25mm f1.7 I purchased from Jere was delivered about an hour ago. Lens looks BRAND NEW, was packed with original wrappings in original box and I'm more than happy with the purchase. His pretty impressive positive transaction ratings will go up by one as I will do a positive feedback on him as a seller.

Anyone considering one of the other two lenses he has for sale should give his serious consideration. They look to me to be attractively priced and he delivered as represented on the one I got.

Bruce Foreman

edit: Positive feedback just done.

Last edited:

WT21

Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
There is no requirement in the buy sell TOS to post pictures. The OP is within their right to decline to do so, and people are within their right not to buy. However, that's not an invite to fill the OPs thread w/endless discussion about it. Comments to the OP about the nature of their posting, etc. could be directed via PM

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom