COMPLETED For Sale: Panasonic LX100 black | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by rkhndjr, Oct 22, 2015.

1. rkhndjr

rkhndjr Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Oct 9, 2010
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Panasonic LX100 black

What are your prices?

Where are you located?

Where are you willing to to ship?

Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
    Shipping instructions: Shipping via USPS Priority

I am selling a like new LX100 Black, with less than 300 shutter actuations, comes with all the original contents; LX100, battery, charger, strap, lens cap, flash, flash bag, USB cable, and the box. It also includes the extended 3yr warranty from Panasonic. I will include the original receipt. The camera is in perfect condition and everything work as expected. Price is $575, paypal fees and shipping paid by buyer. US shipping only.
    The above data was posted by the original seller from whom I bought a few days ago. I just received the camera and in the meantime found I must pay a lot to have work done at my home. This was unknown when I bought the camera. Contact me at with any questions on this if you need more info. I have been in hospital and very ill for past year and my health is poor at this time and using a camera has been very hard, thus the sale, along with home repair.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Handling time

Fred Miranda User name is Russell Smith This site, rkhndjr

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Not open to offers below asking price (price is firm), Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.