• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Sale: Panasonic LX100, black, includes automatic lens cap | Location: USA | Ships: Other

Buy/Sell feedback for Derek (4)

Derek

Mu-43 Regular
What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Panasonic LX100, black, includes automatic lens cap

What are your prices?

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

Other

Description

Thinning out the gear closet a bit. I'm the second owner of this camera, and it was my main camera for quite some time. So, it's got some typical use marks on it, but no major blemishes or scars. The LCD is quite clean. The hot shoe shows the most wear. See the pictures for a better idea of the physical condition. All of the dials, levers, switches, and buttons function well. It comes with the original battery, flash, strap, lug clips, lens cap, an aftermarket auto lens cap (it's a bit wobbly on the bayonet, and was when I originally purchased the camera), AC adapter, charging cord, an after-market charger (not pictured), box, CD, and some of the documentation. Our home is smoke-free.

Shipping and payment details: In addition to the US, I’m happy to ship to Canada, most of Europe (including the UK, of course), Australia, and New Zealand. If you’re from somewhere other than those places, feel free to inquire. In any case, I require payment by PayPal and will only ship, appropriately insured, to a verified PayPal address. For international buyers, any customs or import taxes/duties are your responsibility, and I will fill out the declarations form(s) appropriately (i.e., I won’t declare things as gifts). Finally, within the US, shipping via USPS is included in the price. For international buyers, I will charge you at-cost for shipping via USPS insured mail. I’d be happy to ship using any other method offered by USPS, as long as it can be insured, but the cost difference between Priority Mail and your chosen method will be added to the cost; just mention this when you contact me if you'd like this option.

In general, I will only accept returns if an item arrives not-as-described in this posting. If that happens, though, please do contact me so we can set up a return or other acceptable arrangement. I’ve got 100% positive feedback on eBay, and want anyone who sends some of their hard-earned money my way to be satisfied with their purchase.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and thank you for looking!

LX100 - 6.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Free in the US, at-cost internationally. See description for details.

Handling time

Maximum two business days.

References

My eBay ID is dds9.

Additional comments

Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attachments

• LX100 - 1.jpg
    LX100 - 1.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 127
  • LX100 - 2.jpg
    LX100 - 2.jpg
    312.1 KB · Views: 120
  • LX100 - 3.jpg
    LX100 - 3.jpg
    296.9 KB · Views: 119
  • LX100 - 4.jpg
    LX100 - 4.jpg