COMPLETED For Sale: Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-42mm f/3.5 -5.6 Asph. Ver. 1 | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by xvvvz, May 31, 2015.

1. xvvvz

xvvvz Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Jul 2, 2013
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-42mm f/3.5 -5.6 Asph. Ver. 1

What are your prices?

Where are you located?

Where are you willing to to ship?

This is a great starter lens that was included as the kit lens with a Panasonic camera. It will work on both Panasonic and Olympus micro four thirds camera bodies. The lens is not being used anymore so it needs to be moved on to someone else who will use it. I am selling it for $70 including shipping and PayPal. Shipping to the US only and it will only be shipped to a verified shipping address provided by PayPal.

It has a very versatile zoom range that is great for everything from portraiture to travel. I will be conservative and rate this at an 8-8.5. The lens is functionally and optically in very good condition. It has had a protective filter on the front of the lens. The front and rear elements don’t have any marks. The black matte plastic surround for the front of the lens does have a very light super thin scraggly scuff mark that can be seen if you examine the lens from a certain lighting angle. This mark is NOT on the glass itself.

The version 2 of this lens sells new at B&H for $164.95:

Panasonic Olympus m43 micro four third

Payment accepted

Shipping method

Shipping charge

Handling time

1-2 business days or less

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files: