1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Sale: Panasonic Lumix G 100-300mm f4-5.6 lens + Extras | Location: UK | Ships: UK

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Wychbury, Apr 16, 2016.

1. Wychbury

Wychbury New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Nov 1, 2014
    Kent, UK
    John
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Panasonic Lumix G 100-300mm f4-5.6 lens + Extras

What are your prices?

£250

Where are you located?

UK

Where are you willing to to ship?

UK

Description

I have not used this Micro Four Thirds lens much. Optically and cosmetically it is in superb condition. It comes in its original box with a Roesch tripod collar, Panasonic DMW-ZL1 zoom lever, a Hoya Pro1 MC protector filter and the original supplied lens caps and hood. The zoom ring is a bit stiff but that seems common for this lens and it works OK for me. It is suitable for all Olympus and Panasonic MFT cameras. Cash on collection preferred or I will post on receipt of cleared PayPal payment. I might ship to some EU countries at an extra charge. View attachment 120459

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price), Other - see description (no buyer protection)

Shipping method

Shipping charge

£10 for UK postage

Handling time

3 days

References

eBay Ref: jmc1440

Additional comments

Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files: