1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] For Sale: Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 and 12-32mm f/3.5-5.6 lens | Location: EU | Ships: EU

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Cinnzia, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Cinnzia

Cinnzia New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Feb 17, 2016
    Chenchen
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 and 12-32mm f/3.5-5.6 lens

What are your prices?

EUR 380 and EUR 120

Where are you located?

EU

Where are you willing to to ship?

EU

Description

GX7 in black and silver, bought new about 8 months ago, in perfect working condition and looking pretty good aesthetically, with only a few stretches on the bottom.

12-32mm f/3.5-5.6 or the 'pancake' zoom lens in black, bought together with a GM1 last December in Japan. This little beauty looks like new. I'm keeping the GM1 body and therefore selling the GX7 body.

GX7 comes with the original packaging and the 12-32mm without (I don't remember if the kit lens was boxed originally, but I got rid of the entire packaging before boarding the flight back).

I'm located in Copenhagen; will be shipping with Post Danmark.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection), Bank transfer (no buyer protection)

Shipping method

Other

Shipping charge

EUR 20

Handling time

2 days

References

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. Sgeez

Sgeez New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Feb 23, 2016
    Hi, I send PM.

3. Sgeez

Sgeez New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Feb 23, 2016
    Thanks! Everything went really smooth. P12-32 arrived today to Finland from Denmark. I paid via PayPal 25.2. Lens was packed really well and it was in excellent condition! So if u are thinking to buy GX7 I can recommend this seller.

4. Cinnzia

Cinnzia New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Feb 17, 2016
    Chenchen
    Thanks! Great to know that you're happy about it. :)