1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED For Sale: Panasonic Lumix 7-14mm f4 | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by carvemeister, Jun 23, 2016.

1. carvemeister

carvemeister Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Sep 21, 2012
    Shoreham, NY
    What type of listing is this?

SOLD!!!

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Panasonic Lumix 7-14mm f4

What are your prices?

$595

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

CONUS

Description

Mint Condition. Very little use and works/focuses perfectly. Glass is flawless. No Case, but box, caps and Instruction book included. BIG BONUS >>> I have added the "Olympus Modification." This is the addition of a filter holder (from the Panny 8mm Fisheye), to the rear of the lens in order to add a gel filter. This helps eliminate the occasional, known issue of purple fringing or purple blobs when used on some OLY cameras. The holder and filter are visible in the photos and obviously, you can insert or remove the filters easily.

Right now I have the Kodak Wratten 2E Filter inserted, which is a slight bit too yellow, but can be corrected for. The recommended filter is the 2A. A bit hard to find, but often available on eBay or other forums. Great Lens, but I decided to get the OLY f/2.8 7-14 instead.

If you want more info on the purple fringing problem, and how well the filter works, you can read this: Purple Fringing with Panasonic MFT Lenses on Olympus MFT Bodies Panny 7-14 (6 of 6).

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Included

Handling time

1 Day

References

eBay: carvemeister1

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Not open to offers below asking price (price is firm), Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 26, 2016
  2. carvemeister

carvemeister Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Sep 21, 2012
    Shoreham, NY