• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

For Sale: Panasonic Lumix 45-200 4-5:6 | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Buy/Sell feedback for wildrob (2)

wildrob

Mu-43 Regular
What type of listing is this?

For TRADE

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Panasonic Lumix 45-200 4-5:6
for a
Panasonic 14-42 G X Vario or Olympus equiv. (preferably the Panny)
OR
Panasonic 20mm II
OR
Panny 12-32 w/metal mount
OR
Pancake Lens

What are your prices?

Make an offer!

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

Like new. Looked it over and no haze, fungus, or dust. It's been in storage for awhile (the 40-150 is in EDC bag now).

Zoom and focus ring both move smoothly and the Mega OIS works like a charm (keep in mind it does get a little funky if you're using an Oly body with the IS turned on).

Comes with everything in the pictures (no box or literature). Also, it has an olympus rear cap - I may have the panasonic but I'd have to do some digging.

Questions are appreciated.

Let me know if you would like any other pictures.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

$7

Handling time

2 days

References

I've sold on here before with success.

Additional comments

Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attachments

• lens front.JPG
    lens front.JPG
    316.1 KB · Views: 104
  • lens group.JPG
    lens group.JPG
    557.1 KB · Views: 99
  • lens rear.JPG
    lens rear.JPG
    347.6 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:

Christop82

Mu-43 All-Pro
I was thinking about selling my 45-200, but if it can sell at this low of a price I'll probably just keep it. It's a great lens. Selling for $150 plus on Eby.

wildrob

Mu-43 Regular
I was thinking about selling my 45-200, but if it can sell at this low of a price I'll probably just keep it. It's a great lens. Selling for $150 plus on Eby.

I know...isn't this ridiculous? I paid 300+ and have barely put any shots on it and nobody wants it for this price.

Christop82

Mu-43 All-Pro
I know...isn't this ridiculous? I paid 300+ and have barely put any shots on it and nobody wants it for this price.
Hate to say it but, Eby is better for selling lenses. I think a few bad copies of the 45-200 gave it a bad reputation. Mine is sharp even in the corners, and the extra 50mm is great.
Good Luck

wildrob

Mu-43 Regular
Hate to say it but, Eby is better for selling lenses. I think a few bad copies of the 45-200 gave it a bad reputation. Mine is sharp even in the corners, and the extra 50mm is great.
Good Luck

Thanks, I think I'll give it a try. I've had some bad experiences with eBay but that was years ago.

Hal Knowles

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Hal
@wildrob you can also try Amazon Marketplace. When I have trouble selling on our forum, I sell way more gear on Amazon than on eBay. Plus, when including fees and shipping, Amazon generally leaves more money in my pocket as well. Good luck!

Christop82

Mu-43 All-Pro
@wildrob you can also try Amazon Marketplace. When I have trouble selling on our forum, I sell way more gear on Amazon than on eBay. Plus, when including fees and shipping, Amazon generally leaves more money in my pocket as well. Good luck!
As long as you're not in a hurry to receive the money. Three weeks is a long hold time!!

Hal Knowles

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Hal
@Christop82 that is definitely true! The wait is the hardest part ;)

For infrequent eBay users these days they also hold funds for up to 21 days. So both methods are inferior to direct sales on our community forum.

Latest threads

Top Bottom