1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] For Sale: Panasonic Lumix 14-140mm f/3.5-5.6 lens for Micro 4/3 | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Starfleet, Jan 23, 2016.

1. Starfleet

Starfleet Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Feb 14, 2015
    Michigan, USA
    Alex
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Panasonic Lumix 14-140mm f/3.5-5.6 lens for Micro 4/3

What are your prices?

$400

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

For sale I have a Panasonic Lumix 14-140mm f/3.5 lens for Micro 4/3.
    The lens is black, bought about 1 year ago new from B&H, and it is in like new condition.
    I am selling it because I am not really using it.
    The lens comes with box, pouch, lens hood, and caps.

Buyer pays PayPal fees (if buyer requests regular PayPal) and shipping (max $15 - only actual cost will be charged, and the rest will be refund). Will ship USPS Priority Mail within 1 business day. I will pay to insure the package.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

max $15 - will refund any extra from actual shipping costs

Handling time

1 business day

References

alexmilesg3 on ebay; alexmilesg3 at FredMiranda

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

_1230748. _1230754. _1230755. _1230756. _1230757. _1230763.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2016
  2. Starfleet

Starfleet Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Feb 14, 2015
    Michigan, USA
    Alex
  3. John Serkaian

John Serkaian New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Feb 2, 2016
    John Serkaian
    I just purchased a GX7 and my 14-140 F4.0-5.8 Gen 1 version seems a little heavy and "unbalanced" for walk-around use on the GX7 so I'm thinking of selling the Gen 1 lens it to help finance this lighter Gen 2 version. I'm concerned about the shutter shock at lower shutter speeds I keep reading about on this Gen 2 version when mounted on the GX series bodies and I wondered if you have any first hand experience with such issues? Do you have any other comments of why you don't use this zoom or what you prefer instead? Thank you.

4. Starfleet

Starfleet Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Feb 14, 2015
    Michigan, USA
    Alex
    No experience with the shutter shock issue that some people report (mainly Panasonic users from what I read in the past), and I am not a Panasonic shooter. I am not using this lens much simply because I prefer to shoot with brighter prime lenses. I thought I could use this lens for travel and video, but after getting it and using it a bit I just prefer faster lenses - and video is really not my thing.
    So, nothing wrong with the lens from what I see. I just don't like to keep unused gear, and I do not see the point in collecting lenses. The more I shoot, the more I think that less is better.