• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

For Sale: Panasonic Lumix 14-140 Power O.I.S. | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Buy/Sell feedback for DynaSport (5)

DynaSport

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Dan
What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Panasonic Lumix 14-140 Power O.I.S.

What are your prices?

$300

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

Panasonic Lumix 14-140 Power O.I.S. lens in good condition. The lens comes with hood and both lens caps. The lens came in a kit new with a G7, so I don't have a box for it, but I will ship it carefully. The lens does have a few (3 or 4) pieces of dust under the front lens. I have never seen them affect the photos, but it is there. Outside of that, the lens looks very good and it functions as it should. View attachment 701171 View attachment 701172 View attachment 701173
PC050004.JPG
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Included

Handling time

1 day

References

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attachments

• PC050001.JPG
    PC050001.JPG
    391.8 KB · Views: 291
  • PC050002.JPG
    PC050002.JPG
    414.4 KB · Views: 224
  • PC050003.JPG
    PC050003.JPG
    317.5 KB · Views: 251

sophia

New to Mu-43
Can you post or PM me recent sample photos taken with the lens? Thanks!

DynaSport

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Dan
Here you go. These were shot raw, but just imported with default settings, no other processing. I hope this helps @sophia

P1290002.JPG
P1290031.JPG
P1290032.JPG
P1290041.JPG
P1290058.JPG

DynaSport

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Dan
I know it's been a while. Is the lens still available?
It is still available. I had pretty much decided to keep it and my E-M1 for my lightweight travel combo when I don’t want to take my Nikon. As the majority of my m43 gear is now gone, it sees little use. But it is a very good and handy kit. If you want it I’ll have to decide if I really want to sell it. I probably will. I can always use the money.

Shuttershock

Mu-43 Regular
Well that's good to know. Half of my m43 gear is gone and switch over to Fuji. Still keep my m43 for the zooms and video. Thanks for the reply

sophia

New to Mu-43
Would you believe that I originally asked for the sample photos but never saw your response cause I assumed I'd get email notifications but didn't, and happened to find this again while searching for the lens before a different trip? ?

Anyway I'm still interested and ready to Paypal if you're still interested in selling

Latest threads

Top Bottom