COMPLETED For Sale: Panasonic Leica Nocticron 42.5mm f/1.2 | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by darrellc, Jun 24, 2015.

1. darrellc

darrellc Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Aug 21, 2012
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Panasonic Leica Nocticron 42.5mm f/1.2

What are your prices?

Where are you located?

Where are you willing to to ship?

Excellent condition, bought on FM (see listing at in June 2014 from original owner (who purchased new 4/28/14). Rarely used, looks great. Includes box, everything included with the lens and the original sales receipt (assuming I can find it).

Does have the sticky adhesive residue from the lens hood. I'll clean off before sending, but you'll probably get more if you use the OEM hood. I didn't bother contacting Panasonic to see if they addressed this - I do recall seeing some threads about it so a common issue and perhaps Panasonic offers a replacement hood. It didn't bother me, so I didn't research further.

Selling as I'm rationalizing my Sony FF vs. m4/3 kit to focus m4/3 on small bodies, lenses, so will be selling this lens, 35-100/2.8, 75/1.8, 25/1.4, GH4, etc. and keeping GM5 and a few smaller primes and zooms.

Price includes Paypal fees and shipping/handling to CONUS only via USPS Priority or UPS Ground or equivalent.

I'll update with pictures over my FredMiranda listing later (go to You can also see my feedback over there.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Handling time

1-2 business days

FredMiranda: darrellc

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2015