1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED For Sale: Panasonic Leica Nocticron 42.5mm f/1.2 | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by darrellc, Jun 24, 2015.

1. darrellc

darrellc Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Aug 21, 2012
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Panasonic Leica Nocticron 42.5mm f/1.2

What are your prices?

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

Excellent condition, bought on FM (see listing at http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1299085) in June 2014 from original owner (who purchased new 4/28/14). Rarely used, looks great. Includes box, everything included with the lens and the original sales receipt (assuming I can find it).

Does have the sticky adhesive residue from the lens hood. I'll clean off before sending, but you'll probably get more if you use the OEM hood. I didn't bother contacting Panasonic to see if they addressed this - I do recall seeing some threads about it so a common issue and perhaps Panasonic offers a replacement hood. It didn't bother me, so I didn't research further.

Selling as I'm rationalizing my Sony FF vs. m4/3 kit to focus m4/3 on small bodies, lenses, so will be selling this lens, 35-100/2.8, 75/1.8, 25/1.4, GH4, etc. and keeping GM5 and a few smaller primes and zooms.

Price includes Paypal fees and shipping/handling to CONUS only via USPS Priority or UPS Ground or equivalent.

I'll update with pictures over my FredMiranda listing later (go to http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1372349). You can also see my feedback over there.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Handling time

1-2 business days

References

FredMiranda: darrellc

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2015