1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED For Sale: Panasonic-Leica 100-400MM Lens + Add-Ons Kit | Location: USA | Ships:

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by oldracer, Sep 15, 2016.

1. oldracer

oldracer Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Oct 1, 2010
    USA
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Panasonic-Leica 100-400MM Lens + Add-Ons Kit

What are your prices?

Lens $1425
    B+W UV Filter, Hejnar Arca-Swiss Plate, Neoprene Lens Bag $45

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

Description

If I told you this was an open-box demo lens you would believe me. It is that nice. The truth is that I bought it for a trip to Africa in July and now no longer have need for it. You've read the reviews; it is a spectacular lens. I just don't need the 400mm reach and my 100-300mm is quite a bit smaller and lighter.

It comes with everything Panasonic originally put in the box, including the big lens shade and the "foot."
    [​IMG]

Here are views of all sides. (Why do tiny dust particles show so well in for-sale photos ??!!?)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here are the flawless front and rear lens elements. (The double white spot in the rear element is a reflection of the light source.)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

When buying a lens, I always look to see if the electrical contacts show significant wear. As you can see, these do not.
    [​IMG]

I am also selling a "kit" comprising a Hejnar Arca-Swiss lens plate, a B+W UV filter, and a neoprene lens case. This is about $90 worth of stuff at retail. All pristine.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (Note: The large lens shade goes with the lens. It is photographed with the kit simply for convenience.

Finally, here are a couple of motivational photos for you.

Mama Leopard; GX8, 400mm, 1/100 sec, f8, ISO 1600
    [​IMG]
    and yearling cub; GX8, 400mm, 1/400, f10, ISO 6400
    [​IMG]

High res copies of any of these photos are available.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Shipping will be actual cost. Outside US add $15 handling because I have to go to the post office or carrier to ship.

Handling time

2 days max.

References

700 feedback on eBay, perfect trading record here, 1700+ posts here. If you don't know me you haven't been paying attention!

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Not open to offers below asking price (price is firm), Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. Sujiphoto

Sujiphoto New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Sep 23, 2016

3. Sujiphoto

Sujiphoto New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Sep 23, 2016
    Seems this site is buggy - can't seem to PM you. Will buy your PL 100-400. Please contact me soonest...