[EXPIRED] For Sale: Panasonic GX7 (Black) and Wasabi Battery/Charger Set | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Jorge Ledesma, Jun 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jorge Ledesma

Jorge Ledesma Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 94.4%
    18   1   0

Aug 27, 2011
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Panasonic GX7 (Black) and Wasabi Battery/Charger Set

What are your prices?

Where are you located?

Where are you willing to to ship?

For your consideration I have the following a like new GX7 with the box and all its content and 2 extra wasabi batteries with the charger as well. The camera is less than 1.5 months old and it was purchased new by yours truly.

Bid with total confidence, 9 years on Ebay with a 100% (username: quotidiantog) and FM: jorgeledesma and I have history here as well.

Items will be shipped from Coral Gables, Florida (33143) and will be delivered via the USPS with tracking number.

This auction is for the United States only, items will not be shipped to any other countries to avoid custom hassles.

If you should have any questions don't hesitate to ask via PM here or email at http://wp.me/P2tZOr-2Ka (contact page from my blog at Ledesma Photography)

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Handling time

FM: jorgeledesma Ebay: quotidiantog 100% since 2006 and here as well

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Not open to offers below asking price (price is firm), Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.