1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED For Sale: Panasonic GX7 $285 | Location: USA | Ships:

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by oldracer, Feb 10, 2016.

1. oldracer

oldracer Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Oct 1, 2010
    USA
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Panasonic GX7 $285

What are your prices?

Silver body $285
    Black body $310

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

Description

I have two GX7s and will sell one, your choice. Both work perfectly, so I have no problem keeping whichever one you do not want. Both come with boxes and all the usual in-the-box stuff. Remind me and I'll throw in at least one spare battery too.

I have a belt hangar that connects to Arca-Swiss plates. I have used this with both bodies and consequently there is some unusual-looking paint wear on the bottoms. That's all it is, though, is paint wear that does not affect function in any way.

Both cameras have had 3M grip tape added in strategic places. If you prefer I will remove this before shipping but I encourage you to try it. I think you'll like it.

Both bodies also have the large Panasonic DMW-EC1 eye cup. This is a big help when shooting outside in bright sunlight.

*************EDIT******************
    2/10/2016 the pictures are not showing for me. I will contact Amin and see how to fix this. sorry!
    2/13/2016 Amin is aware of this problem but does not have a fix. His suggestion was to add the remaining pictures in a second post. Good idea and that is what I have done. See black body photos below.

First, I have a silver one that shows the evidence of having been on at least four continents and in at least six countries. $285
    P1020037-lores.
    P1020033-lores.

P1020034-lores.
    P1020036-lores.

Second, I have a black one that was purchased more recently and has served mostly as a backup camera. It has fewer battle scars. $310

(note, in this picture there are some odd reflections that look like streaks on the body cap and the grip. As you can see from the other pictures these are simply artifacts of the lighting, probably reflections off the CDROM.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)

Shipping method

Shipping charge

US Shipping via USPS or UPS at cost. International shipping at cost + $15 for the trip to the post office.

Handling time

I will try to ship next day.

References

Subscribing member and perfect reputation here on mu-43.com, 600+ transactions on eBay.

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 13, 2016
  2. oldracer

oldracer Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Oct 1, 2010
    USA
    Second, I have a black one that was purchased more recently and has served mostly as a backup camera. It has fewer battle scars. $310
    upload_2016-2-13_10-12-8.
    (note, in this picture there are some odd reflections that look like streaks on the body cap and the grip. As you can see from the other pictures these are simply artifacts of the lighting, probably reflections off the CDROM.
    upload_2016-2-13_10-12-36.
    upload_2016-2-13_10-12-58.
    upload_2016-2-13_10-13-12.
    upload_2016-2-13_10-13-34.

3. scottychop

scottychop Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Aug 10, 2012
    Seattle
    Scott