1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED For Sale: Panasonic GX-7 | Location: USA | Ships:

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by meyerweb, Dec 10, 2015.

1. meyerweb

meyerweb Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Sep 5, 2011
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Panasonic GX-7

What are your prices?

$375

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

Description

This is a great little camera. I really love the rangefinder format, with the eyepiece on the left. My nose no longer gets in the way of holding the camera. And the 90 degree tilting viewfinder makes low angle shots so easy. Includes the optional EC-1 rubber eyecup, box, manuals, CDs, and original strap and cable (both unused), the original battery and charger and a spare Wasabi brand battery.

Very lightly used.

I like this camera so much I upgraded to the GX-8. My lack of willpower is now your opportunity. Combine this with the 12-32 mm or 20mm lens and you've got a lightweight, pocketable, go-everywhere camera that makes great images. Includes box, manuals, original strap, CDs, original battery and charger and spare Wasabi battery. $375

I will pay the paypal fee. You pay actual shipping (and insurance if desired).

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

Shipping charge

Actual shipping, and insurance (if desired)

Handling time

1 day

References

ebay seller Photo-man

Additional comments

Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files: