COMPLETED For Sale: Panasonic GM5, 20mm F1.7, Wasabi (2x), PPL-GM1 Grip | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Hal Knowles, Feb 5, 2016.

1. Hal Knowles

Hal Knowles Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Aug 3, 2015
    Florida
    Hal Knowles
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

SOLD: Panasonic GM5, Wasabi (2x), PPL-GM1 Grip, Panasonic 20mm f/1.7

What are your prices?

Panasonic 20mm F1.7 Mark 1 Lens (Excellent) = SOLD
    Panasonic GM5 Black Body (Like New / USA-NTSC Model) = SOLD
    (2x) Wasabi Batteries for GM5 (Like New) = SOLD
    Sunwayfoto PPL-GM (fits both GM1 and GM5) QR Plate/Grip (Like New) = SOLD

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

CONUS

Description
    The Panasonic GM5 black body, two Wasabi batteries, and the Sunwayfoto PPL-GM (fits both the GM1 and GM5) quick release plate and grip are all in Like New condition. They are all only 2 months old and purchased new from Adorama, Amazon, and B&H respectively.

Each items comes with its original box, packaging, accessories, and paperwork. Note, the GM5 does not come with its 12-32mm kit zoom (which I've decided to keep). They have only been used a few times, but I've decided to save the funds and keep my Panasonic GX1 for a while longer.

The Panasonic 20mm F1.7 Mark 1 is older, but still in excellent condition, with perfectly clean front/rear glass. It comes with its original box, packaging, paperwork, front/rear lens caps, and a Polaroid lens filter. The lens does not come with the original Panasonic bag/pouch.

Panasonic 20mm F1.7 Lens Only
    P2060155.JPG
    P2060157.JPG
    P2060166.JPG

Full Bundle
    Please note, that the Panasonic GM5 body also comes with the OEM battery charger. I simply forgot to include it in these photos. However, it is already safely packed back into the original box.
    P2060121.JPG
    Please note, when the GM5 has the Sunwayfoto plate/grip attached, the 20mm F1.7 lens fits perfectly without touching the table when the camera is resting flat on the base plate (see image below). The grip is a really great ergonomic addition to the GM5, both for general hand holding and stability, but most importantly for times when slighter wider diameter lenses are mounted.
    P2060124.JPG

Panasonic GM5 Black Body Only

P2060127.JPG
    P2060138.JPG
    P2060144.JPG
    P2060153.JPG

Sunwayfoto PPL-GM Grip Only

P2060148.JPG

Wasabi Batteries for Panasonic GM1 / GM5 Only
    See full bundle image. Batteries have only been once once and include their original packaging.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Included in listing

Handling time

1 - 2 Days

References

See past feedback here at mu-43 and at eBay user "deephal"

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2016
  2. sophia

sophia New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Jun 12, 2013
    I'm very interested in the GM5 body. Would be willing to Paypal after you upload photos on Sunday, if you're okay with selling just the body. I could be swayed on the grip, but have never been one to carry around extra batteries. Thanks!

3. Hal Knowles

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Aug 3, 2015
    Florida
    Hal Knowles
    Hello Sophia,

While one person has private messaged me on the 20mm F1.7, you are the first person to express interest in the GM5 body. Though I'll allow others to still express interest until it officially sells, I'll tentatively reserve the GM5 body for you until you can make an informed decision from the photos I upload on Sunday. I'll be sure to show photos of the grip both on and off the body, so you can see if it might be something you'd find useful.

Cheers,
    Hal

4. Hal Knowles

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Aug 3, 2015
    Florida
    Hal Knowles
    Photos of all items for sale are now listed. Please send me a PM should you have any questions or want to reserve one of my listed items or bundles. Thanks for your interest!

5. Hal Knowles

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Aug 3, 2015
    Florida
    Hal Knowles
    Update: Sale pending on the GM5 body, batteries, and grip bundle. The 20mm F/1.7 lens is still for sale.

6. Hal Knowles

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Aug 3, 2015
    Florida
    Hal Knowles
    Update: GM5 body, batteries, and grip bundle has sold.

20mm F/1.7 is still available. If I don't receive any interest prior to Tuesday morning, I plan to ship it off to list and be warehoused for Fulfillment By Amazon. Should that happen, I'll post the link to the Amazon listing here.

7. Hal Knowles

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Aug 3, 2015
    Florida
    Hal Knowles
    Thanks Sophia for your purchase! The bundle has been picked up by our office USPS mail carrier and will be shipped via 1-3 day priority mail, so hopefully you'll get the bundle before the end of the week!

8. Hal Knowles

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Aug 3, 2015
    Florida
    Hal Knowles
    The Panasonic 20mm F/1.7 has been sent off to Amazon for listing in their marketplace. Once it arrives in their warehouse and gets listed online, I'll include a link here.

9. Hal Knowles

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Aug 3, 2015
    Florida
    Hal Knowles
    Panasonic 20mm F/1.7 arrived to Amazon and sold same day. Listing is completed. Thanks!