1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] For Sale: Panasonic GH3 with Extra Battery & Panasonic Battery Grip | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by laserguidedtaco, Mar 15, 2016.

1. laserguidedtaco

laserguidedtaco New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Apr 23, 2013
    Cape Coral, FL
    Carlos
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Panasonic GH3 with Extra Battery & Panasonic Battery Grip

What are your prices?

$650

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

MINT CONDITION PANASONIC GH3 BLACK BODY & PANASONIC BATTERY GRIP. This come with the Original BOX, PAPERWORK, CDs, ORIGINAL PANASONIC BATTERY QTY 2, ORIGINAL PANASONIC BATTERY CHARGER, ORIGINAL STRAP.

Please view photos for condition of camera and lens. It's a gorgeous camera and robustly built. Considered keeping for myself but have other systems heavily invested in.

The rear LCD screen has no visible scratches and I couldn't find any on the body. This is REALLY, REALLY CLEAN, you'd be hard pressed to tell this one from a new one. Camera focuses insanely fast and the video this produces is AMAZING!! Very Capable Image and Video MAKER!!

You won't be disappointed! Thanks for looking!

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Handling time

2 days

References

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files: