1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] For Sale: Panasonic GH3 (WITH BATTERY GRIP AND BUNDLE) | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by magellan, Jun 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magellan

magellan Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

May 4, 2014
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Panasonic GH3 (WITH BATTERY GRIP AND BUNDLE) in like new condition...only used very gently a couple times.

What are your prices?

$694

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

Selling the Panasonic GH3 in like new condition, along with a battery grip, adapter to use EOS glass on M43 (as well as another adapter for different glass), lens rings, 3 extra long lasting batteries and charger, cleaning kit, 3 high-speed memory cards, and more! It has a low number of shutter accusations.

Here are some specs taken from B&H Photo: - 16.05MP Digital Live MOS Sensor - 4-CPU Venus Engine - Micro Four Thirds System - 3.0" 614k-Dot Free-Angle OLED Monitor - 1744k-Dot OLED Live View Finder - Full HD 1080p Video at 60fps - 20fps Continuous Shooting - Built-In Wi-Fi to Link to Smart Devices - Full-Area Auto Focus System, Pinpoint AF - Magnesium Alloy, Weather-Sealed Body

Let me know if you're interested - I am more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

I am asking for $694...price is pretty firm because it is in such a good condition and comes with a battery grip along with other expensive "accessories".

Here is a link to the eBay post buy you can also DM me and can set this up though paypal. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Panasonic-L...ra-DSLR-Black-BATTERY-GRIP-KIT-/271898071062?

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Bank transfer (no buyer protection)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Handling time

References

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.
    IMG_2056.JPG panasonic-dmc-gh3-1-s.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.