[EXPIRED] For Sale: Panasonic GH3 (WITH BATTERY GRIP AND BUNDLE) | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by magellan, Jun 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magellan

magellan Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

May 4, 2014
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Panasonic GH3 (WITH BATTERY GRIP AND BUNDLE) in like new condition...only used very gently a couple times.

What are your prices?

Where are you located?

Where are you willing to to ship?

Selling the Panasonic GH3 in like new condition, along with a battery grip, adapter to use EOS glass on M43 (as well as another adapter for different glass), lens rings, 3 extra long lasting batteries and charger, cleaning kit, 3 high-speed memory cards, and more! It has a low number of shutter accusations.

Here are some specs taken from B&H Photo: - 16.05MP Digital Live MOS Sensor - 4-CPU Venus Engine - Micro Four Thirds System - 3.0" 614k-Dot Free-Angle OLED Monitor - 1744k-Dot OLED Live View Finder - Full HD 1080p Video at 60fps - 20fps Continuous Shooting - Built-In Wi-Fi to Link to Smart Devices - Full-Area Auto Focus System, Pinpoint AF - Magnesium Alloy, Weather-Sealed Body

Let me know if you're interested - I am more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

I am asking for $694...price is pretty firm because it is in such a good condition and comes with a battery grip along with other expensive "accessories".

Here is a link to the eBay post buy you can also DM me and can set this up though paypal. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Panasonic-L...ra-DSLR-Black-BATTERY-GRIP-KIT-/271898071062?

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Bank transfer (no buyer protection)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Handling time

Additional comments

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.
    IMG_2056.JPG panasonic-dmc-gh3-1-s.
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.