COMPLETED For Sale: Panasonic G5 Body | Location: UK | Ships: UK

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by peel567, Jun 14, 2015.

1. peel567

peel567 New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Feb 21, 2014
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Panasonic G5 Body plus Panasonic 14-45 lens - perfect, "as new" condition

What are your prices?

Where are you located?

Where are you willing to to ship?

Panasonic G5 Body plus Panasonic H-FS014045 14-45mm lens

The body was bought as a backup for a trip of a lifetime to Australia in 2013. I also own a GH3 with 12-35 lens. The G5 body was not used at all and has remained as new since. The picture count is less than 250. I cannot find a mark on the camera or on the lens. Glass, zoom and focus rings, plastic shells, metal mounts are all perfect. The battery has only been charged once or twice (including this weekend for the sale) as the perfect condition of the battery and charger attests.

I do not have the boxes or CD-ROM etc that came with the camera. There is an unused strap to go with the G5. Both items will be wrapped and packed carefully to avoid damage in transit.

I have looked at sold prices on eBay and priced accordingly. It greaves me to see how little this kit sells for now but that’s progress (and depreciation)!

Royal Mail Special Delivery (insured and guaranteed next day) for £7.25.

I would need cleared payment before dispatch.

G5 body: £145 +£7.25 = £152.25

14-45: £99 +£7.25 = £106.25

Both £240 +£7.25 = £247.25

You also need to add 3% paypal fees if using paypal (i.e. £157, £109.40, £255). I am happy to receive a personal cheque but this would need to clear before I can post

Please email any questions, or ask for my mobile number so that we can speak.

My eBay username is the same as on here: peel567. Please see my account for 100% positive feedback reassurance. Search for me using this page (via the advanced tab to the right of the search bar on most eBay pages

Thanks for your interest!

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Other - see description (no buyer protection)

Shipping method

Shipping charge

see description

Handling time

as soon as payment clears

eBay username = peel567

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 15, 2015
  2. peel567

peel567 New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Feb 21, 2014
  3. peel567

peel567 New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Feb 21, 2014
    camera sold for £116 plus postage, lens for £77 plus postage. For the record!