1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Sale: Panasonic 7-14mm F/4 A+ condition | Location: USA | Ships: Other

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by DigitalD, Aug 24, 2015.

1. DigitalD

DigitalD Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Jan 10, 2014
    Miami
    David
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Panasonic 7-14mm F/4 A+ condition

What are your prices?

$525

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

Other

Description

This lens is in excellent condition. You can see from my reviews that I care for my equipment very well. I tend to buy and sell a lot so I always buy the best I can find and care for it well.

This lens is super sharp and if your looking for an ultra-wide on M43 you can't beat the constant aperture and SIZE! Its pretty compact and lightweight for the given focal length. To me its a step up from the Oly 9-18 and way more practical then the Oly 7-14mm Pro.

The sale includes Lens, both caps, box and lens bag. Not a scratch on the lens anywhere, body or glass. I am willing to ship worldwide with confirmed Paypal address.

Any questions about anything at all please feel free to ask!

panny-7-14mm.

panny-7-14mm-2.

Some photos Ive taken with it

fonsecafoto-7-14mmf4-1210007.

fonsecafoto-7-14mmf4-1210037.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

None if you pay full price

Handling time

2 days

References

DigitalD on mu-43.com and talkemount.com. Ebay: evada1

Additional comments

Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2015
  2. DigitalD

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Jan 10, 2014
    Miami
    David
    Bump for price drop!

3. DigitalD

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Jan 10, 2014
    Miami
    David
    Bump before the weekend! Send me an offer!