1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Sale: Panasonic 25mm f/1.4 DG Summilux | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by cptobvious, May 20, 2015.

1. cptobvious

cptobvious Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jan 8, 2013
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Panasonic 25mm f/1.4 DG Summilux

What are your prices?

$350

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

I have a Panasonic 25mm f/1.4 DG Summilux for sale. It is an import from Japan (documentation is in Japanese). The lens is in excellent condition with no damage to the body or glass.

Just a FYI - coming from Olympus MSC lenses that are nearly silent on my OM-D E-M10, I was initially surprised to hear that the lens emits a click sound when locking focus, more so with Flicker Reduction on. I contacted the retailer with a video of it, who forwarded it to Panasonic, who confirmed that this is normal and not a defect. Some users on the web have reported the same with their copies of this lens.

Here is a video of the click sound:

Price is $350 which includes shipping, insurance, and PayPal fees. Per PayPal policies I can only ship to confirmed/verified addresses and a signature will be required for delivery. I ship via USPS Priority Mail to the CONUS with full insurance.

I have feedback on eBay (ID: mps80; seller feedback here: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=mps80&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller) and at FredMiranda B&S under riotshield (this lens is also listed there). Feel free to PM with any questions. Thanks!

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

$0

Handling time

1-2 business days

References

eBay: mps80; FM: riotshield

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Not open to offers below asking price (price is firm), Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 21, 2015
  2. musicwack

musicwack Mu-43 Regular Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

May 21, 2015
    South Jersey
    James
  3. Mbch

Mbch New to Mu-43

0   0   0