COMPLETED For Sale: Panasonic 25mm f/1.4 DG Summilux | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by cptobvious, May 20, 2015.

1. cptobvious

cptobvious Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jan 8, 2013
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Panasonic 25mm f/1.4 DG Summilux

What are your prices?

Where are you located?

Where are you willing to to ship?

I have a Panasonic 25mm f/1.4 DG Summilux for sale. It is an import from Japan (documentation is in Japanese). The lens is in excellent condition with no damage to the body or glass.

Just a FYI - coming from Olympus MSC lenses that are nearly silent on my OM-D E-M10, I was initially surprised to hear that the lens emits a click sound when locking focus, more so with Flicker Reduction on. I contacted the retailer with a video of it, who forwarded it to Panasonic, who confirmed that this is normal and not a defect. Some users on the web have reported the same with their copies of this lens.

Here is a video of the click sound:

Price is $350 which includes shipping, insurance, and PayPal fees. Per PayPal policies I can only ship to confirmed/verified addresses and a signature will be required for delivery. I ship via USPS Priority Mail to the CONUS with full insurance.

I have feedback on eBay (ID: mps80; seller feedback here: and at FredMiranda B&S under riotshield (this lens is also listed there). Feel free to PM with any questions. Thanks!

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Handling time

1-2 business days

eBay: mps80; FM: riotshield

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Not open to offers below asking price (price is firm), Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 21, 2015
  2. musicwack

musicwack Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

May 21, 2015
    South Jersey
  3. Mbch

Mbch New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Feb 27, 2015