• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

For Sale: Panasonic 20mm f1.7, Olympus 45mm f1.8 Lenses | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Buy/Sell feedback for Dave Jenkins (4)

Dave Jenkins

Mu-43 Veteran
The beautiful northwest Georgia mountains
Real Name
Dave Jenkins
M-Zuiko 45-2.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
M-Zuiko 45-1.jpg
Panasonic 20-1.jpg
Panasonic 20-3.jpg
What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Panasonic 20mm f1.7, Olympus 45mm f1.8 Lenses

What are your prices?

$220, $215

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

CONUS

Description

Panasonic Lumix G 20mm f1.7 ASPH Lens, v.1. A lovely, sharp lens with no signs of wear because I'm a zoom-lens photographer and seldom use it. Comes with box, papers, both caps, and aftermarket hood. $220

Olympus M-Zuiko 45mm f1.8 Silver Lens
. This is a beautiful, sharp lens with no signs of wear. As a zoom-lens photographer I don't use it enough to justify keeping it. Comes with box, papers, both caps, and aftermarket hood with very slight rub marks.

Contact me by e-mail at djphoto@vol.com (preferred) or PM. Ten-day return privilege if not as described. My PayPal ID is djphoto@vol.com. Price covers PayPal fees (no Gift) and USPS shipping to CONUS. $215

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal

Shipping method

Shipping charge

Included

Handling time

1 - 2 days

References

Dave Jenkins

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Not open to offers below asking price (price is firm), Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited:

uswrdm02

Mu-43 Regular
Is your 20mm 1.7 still available? And primes like this don't come in Power ois - correct? I'm new to 4/3 and don't have a camera yet, but this lens looks good - it is AF correct?

Dave Jenkins

Mu-43 Veteran
The beautiful northwest Georgia mountains
Real Name
Dave Jenkins
Is your 20mm 1.7 still available? And primes like this don't come in Power ois - correct? I'm new to 4/3 and don't have a camera yet, but this lens looks good - it is AF correct?

Yes, the Panasonic 20 is available. It is autofocus, but does not have OIS, which is not usually necessary on a fast, wide-normal lens such as this.

My usual way of working was to keep my Panasonic 14-140 f3.5-5.6 lens on the camera, with the 20 in a pouch or pocket in case I ran into a situation that required a fast lens. Now, however, I am moving away from m4/3s to Fuji and will keep only one body plus the 14-140 in this format.

If you would like to have it, my PayPal ID is djphoto@vol.com.

Latest threads

Top Bottom