1. Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

For Sale: Panasonic 200mm f/2.8 w/ 1.4x and 2x Teleconverters | Location: USA | Ships:

Discussion in 'Member Buy, Sell & Trade' started by dlafon, Nov 20, 2018.

1. dlafon

dlafon Mu-43 Regular Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Oct 29, 2017
    Mukwonago, WI
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Panasonic 200mm f/2.8 w/ 1.4x and 2x Teleconverters

What are your prices?

The 200mm Kit is SOLD
    $390 via PayPal for the 2x teleconverter

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

Description

Hello,

This Panasonic Lumix 200mm f/2.8 lens and 1.4X teleconverter kit is in gorgeous condition; a true "10" in all respects. This lens is phenomenal, and it just may be the sharpest lens that I have ever used for micro four thirds. Even with the 1.4X teleconverter installed, it seems to match or exceed the image quality that I enjoyed with the Olympus 300mm Pro. This fits both Olympus and Panasonic cameras. The glass and coatings are flawless, with no scratches or damage. The lens bodies have no marks or blemishes, and all functions are working perfectly with no issues. This lens kit is super clean, and from a smoke free home. This lens will come neatly packed in the original box, and it will include the Panasonic 1.4X teleconverter with caps, original caps for the lens, lens hood, cloth lens pouches, and the instruction booklet. I will package this very carefully for you, and mail it out quickly.

**I also added a size comparison photo for you with the Panasonic 200mm next to the Olympus 40-150mm.

***SOLD***

$1885 includes Priority Mail or FedEx ground shipping in the USA and the PayPal fee.

or $1830 via non fee payment such as PayPal friends, Google Wallet, or money order.

The Panasonic DMW-TC20 2x Teleconverter is for the newer Panasonic 200mm 2.8 and 50-200mm 2.8-4.0 lenses. This teleconverter is in beautiful cosmetic condition with no notable marks in the exterior finish. The glass looks flawless with no scratches or damage. All functions are working properly with no issues. This will come neatly packed in the original box with the lens caps, cloth pouch, and the instruction booklet. Please note, that I had a very small plastic tab professionally machined from inside of the forward bayonet area, in order to use this teleconverter with a modified Olympus Pro lens. The tab that I did have removed does not affect operation of the teleconverter for the two Panasonic telephotos, and it functions perfectly, and as intended for those lenses. It produces wonderful results on my Panasonic 200mm, giving an amazing 800mm equivalent reach.

$390 includes Priority Mail or FedEx ground shipping in the USA and the PayPal fee. Google Wallet or money order are also welcome. I will package this very carefully, and I will mail it out quickly for you.

If I can help with any questions, please let me know.
    Thank you

View attachment 696817

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

Other

Shipping charge

included in my price

Handling time

24 hours or less Monday through Saturday morning.

References

same user name on Fred Miranda

Additional comments

Not open to offers below asking price (price is firm)

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 23, 2018
  2. nstelemark

nstelemark Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

May 28, 2013
    Halifax, Nova Scotia Canada
    Larry
    So why are you selling it?

3. dlafon

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Oct 29, 2017
    Mukwonago, WI
    Just selling for personal reasons. It is a wonderful lens kit, and I will surely miss it.

• Appreciate Appreciate x 1
  4. dlafon

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Oct 29, 2017
    Mukwonago, WI
  5. Tool Crazy

Tool Crazy Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jul 5, 2018
    I'm surprised nobodies commented on the quality of the pictures. Great job man!! These look better than those cgi stock images.
    I'd like to know your lighting setup used.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.