For Sale: Panasonic 14mm f2.5 and Panasonic 25mm f1.7 | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Member Buy, Sell & Trade' started by Nate8833, Jul 5, 2016.

1. Nate8833

Nate8833 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Jul 23, 2012
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Panasonic 14mm f2.5 and Panasonic 25mm f1.7

What are your prices?

Panasonic 14mm f2.5: $150
    Panasonic 25mm f1.7: $175

Where are you located?

Where are you willing to to ship?

Panasonic 14mm f2.5: This one is tough for me to give up. It's so tiny that traveling with this lens is very enjoyable. It's just redundant for me now that I have the PL15. I can see missing this lens and buying it back later! As you can see from the pictures, the lens optics and barrel are in perfect shape and I get beautiful pictures from this lens. Only the lens cap shows wear, which is visible in the picture of the cap. Front and rear cap are original, but no box is available as this was bought in a kit.

Panasonic 25mm f1.7: This one is brand new. This lens is also redundant for me and I'm trying to clear out a bit of the overlap that I have currently. But it's a beautifully light lens and obviously in perfect shape. It only has been removed from the packaging for a couple of test shots to make sure that it renders nicely, and so that I could get pictures of the lens for the sale. Everything original including packaging, caps and hood is included.

Let me know if you have any questions! I pack well and ship the day after payment is received via USPS Priority. All of my gear is babied and is stored in my smoke free home. Thanks for looking!

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Handling time

1 Day

Ebay: Nate8833

Additional comments

Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files: