1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] For Sale: Panasonic 14-140 MK I, LVF-1 | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by apicius9, Jun 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. apicius9

apicius9 Mu-43 Veteran Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Feb 1, 2010
    Philadelphia, PA
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Panasonic 14-140 MK I, LVF-1

What are your prices?

14-140: $260 shipped
    Lvf-1: $55 shipped

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

Cleaning out a bit, offering

1) 14-140mm 4-5.6 MK I Panasonic zoom in excellent used condition. I never used the hood or the bag so I should have those to include with the lens.

2) Pana LVF-1, first generation viewfinder for older models like GF1/2 or something like the LX3. Excellent used condition. These cannot keep up with the modern ones but may be better than nothing in many situations. I just don't use mine with the GF2 as much as I had thought. Will try to find the box and the case, should still have those in the back of my drawer.

Also thinning out the manual lens collection a bit but not quite there, yet, to post here with prices.

Prices include US shipping and Paypal fees. Happy to ship outside the US for adjusted postage. I will post pictures later if needed.

Thanks,

Stefan

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Included

Handling time

2 days

References

Here and same name on Ebay

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Open to reasonable offers below asking price

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.