• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Sale: PANASONIC: 12-60 /3.5-5.6, 45-200. | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Buy/Sell feedback for rjl1246 (82)

rjl1246

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Robert Lietz
The Panasonic lenses are still available: 4/4/18. I'm pleased, Mark, to see your camera's being delivered today, pretty quickly, I'd say, with Monday shipping to Wednesday arrival from east Ohio to the west coast delivery sounding pretty impressive to me. Enjoy!

Last edited:

ohaya

Mu-43 Veteran
Too late for me (had just bought one just before listed), but someone should grab that 45-200. It seems to be a good one, and it is a nice size.

barry

Super Moderator
Hi Mark,

I'm pleased to let you know the camera you purchased Saturday shipped this morning and is scheduled for delivery Thursday.

I hope it contributes significantly to your photography.

Best,

Robert

Mark,

I've left positive feedback for you if you haven't received a notice about that yet. I will look forward to positive feedback from you when the camera arrives
Thursday. Get some great pics with it!

R

The Panasonic lenses are still available: 4/4/18. I'm pleased, Mark, to see your camera's being delivered today, pretty quickly, I'd say, with Monday shipping to Wednesday arrival from east Ohio to the west coast delivery sounding pretty impressive to me. Enjoy!

Thanks, Mark, for your kind feedback on the GX85 transaction. I hope it gives you years of great pictures. R.

Hi Robert,

1. Discussions with buyers including thanks and shipping info should be conducted via PM.

2. Please do not bump your thread more than once every 48 hours.

Thanks

Latest threads

Top Bottom