1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Sale: Panasonic 12-35mm f2.8 lens FRefurb | Panasonic 25mm f1.7 BNIB | Location: AUS | Ships:

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by shungyiu, Feb 8, 2016.

1. shungyiu

shungyiu New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jun 26, 2014
    Australia
    Shung
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Panasonic 12-35mm f2.8 lens FRefurb | Panasonic 25mm f1.7 BNIB

What are your prices?

12-35mm f2.8: AUD $799 or USD$549; 25mm f1.7 AUD $200 or USD$180, buying the lot saves you AUD$50.

Where are you located?

AUS

Where are you willing to to ship?

AU/UK/EU/US/CA/HK/JP

Description

Panasonic 12-35mm f2.8 lens comes from a Panasonic GH4 12-35mm f2.8 kit from a locally authorised reseller of Panasonic factory refurbished products.

I bought the kit but since I already have the same lens so I have only checked the lens after the kit arrived and it is perfect cosmetically and optically and I have never used it.

It comes with 6 month supplier warranty as the vendor I bought from described.

Panasonic 25mm f1.7 is brand new, never opened. Purchased from Panasonic Australia. Full 12-month warranty.

Since they are either brand new or in perfect condition I will post photos on request.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection), Bank transfer (no buyer protection)

Shipping method

Other

Shipping charge

Free for Australia, USD$20 for US/CA/UK/HK

Handling time

1 day

References

eBay:shungyiu1979

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2016
  2. shungyiu

shungyiu New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jun 26, 2014
    Australia
    Shung
    Price revised.

3. shungyiu

shungyiu New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%