1. Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

2. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

COMPLETED For Sale: Panasonic 12-35mm f/2.8 Lumix Power OIS original version | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by PakkyT, May 18, 2019.

1. PakkyT

PakkyT Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jun 20, 2015
    New England
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Panasonic 12-35mm f/2.8 Lumix Power OIS original version

What are your prices?

$485 usd shipped

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

PANASONIC LUMIX G X VARIO LENS, 12-35MM, F2.8 ASPH., PROFESSIONAL MIRRORLESS MICRO FOUR THIRDS, POWER OPTICAL I.S. H-HS12035 (2012 Model - USA BLACK)
    (above borrowed from Amazon's description)

Weatherproof, built in optical image stabilization, f2.8 through zoom range, includes original "Lumix" caps & reversible hood as well as the original box. Note this is for the original version, not the newer "II".

Everything works well, glass is clean, some cosmetic scuffs on body & hood (not on the optics or in the optical path; see photos). Image quality is excellent.

I always found the hood to be too loose, so inside of it I added some little stick on foam rubber strips to allow it to better stay on the lens. These can easily be peeled off, but I recommend leaving them. You can not see them when the hood is mounted. See first photo in array below.

Selling this lens to help finance the Olympus 12-100mm PRO lens. Lately I have mostly been using primes and can still use my old ZD 12-60 SWD in the meantime, so looking to sell this to finance the next lens. Open to trade offers for a 12-100 PRO as well.

Feel free to PM with questions. I have included lots of photos.

12-35. - 1.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Shipping to USPS Priority Flat Rate box customers is included.

Handling time

Ships within next two business days (likely next day).

References

eBay: ptimlin (+458, 100% positive since 1998)

Additional comments

Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 3, 2019
  2. Briggam Knott

Briggam Knott New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jun 4, 2019
    The gash caused on the bottom of the lens near the Panasonic logo and FCC markings, did that impact IS at all as far as you can tell? I'm new here and not sure if this is a DM, but I am interested in the lens!

3. PakkyT

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jun 20, 2015
    New England
    The "gash" is not actually a gash (no depth to it) nor caused by impact. It is just some of the black paint scuffed off the bottom due to me, while not abusing, not babying my gear. I tend to do things like use brick walls or a convenient boulder as an impromptu substitute for a tripod so the bottom of my camera tends to get scrapes from occasional rough surfaces.

I've attempted a closer up view at an angle with my mobile phone to try and better show it...
    2019-06-07 11.06.45_crop.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I hope that helps. Let me know if you want any other alternative or close up images of the lens. :2thumbs:

• Appreciate Appreciate x 1
  4. Briggam Knott

Briggam Knott New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jun 4, 2019
    I would like to purchase this lens you’re selling! How can we get in touch to make this happen?

5. PakkyT

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jun 20, 2015
    New England
    I have sent you a PM (private message).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.