1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED For Sale: Panasonic 12-35 f/2.8 and Olympus 17 f/1.8 (black) | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by awilliamsny, Jun 18, 2015.

1. awilliamsny

awilliamsny Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    2   0   1

Oct 10, 2013
    New York
    Andy Williams
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Panasonic 12-35 f/2.8 and Olympus 17 f/1.8 (black)

What are your prices?

Panasonic 12-35: $500
    Olympus 17: $300

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

Panasonic 12-35 f/2.8: comes with box, papers, lens hood, front and rear caps but NO POUCH. The glass is in perfect condition, no scratches, marks or anything that would affect IQ. The lens performs perfectly, all mechanics are in great shape, no problems. There is some scratching on the barrel, near the part where it says "made in Japan" Non-usa models sell for $700 new, this price of $500 is firm you'll get a great lens at $200 discount!

Olympus 17 f/1.8: this lens is flawless, you'd be hard pressed to tell it from new condition. There are no scuffs, no scratches, no dents, no dings. This lens is perfect, the glass is flawless. Mechanically it is as-new. It is the black version, and comes with box, papers, front and rear caps. Sells for $449 on Amazon, I am selling for $300.

For either lens, you will pay the paypal fees and actual UPS Ground shipping. These are insane prices because I want to sell fast. You get the benefit if you are fast! I stand behind the descriptions, have perfect selling record on ebay (andy99999andy) and for 13 years on http://dgrin.com and you can always find me at our workshops business, Muench Workshops http://muenchworkshops.com and my phone number is 1-917-854-8118

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)

Shipping method

Shipping charge

Buyer pays actual UPS Ground Shipping

Handling time

immediate if not sooner

References

ebay: andy99999andy Dgrin: username Andy

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. awilliamsny

awilliamsny Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    2   0   1

Oct 10, 2013
    New York
    Andy Williams
    Both lenses are sold.