• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

For Sale: Panasonic GF3, GX1, 14mm f/2.5 and 10.5mm f/2.5 | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Buy/Sell feedback for gsk3 (9)

gsk3

Mu-43 Regular
What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Hondo Follow Focus and shoulder rig
Panasonic GF-3
Panasonic GX-1
Panasonic 14mm and with Fujifilm 0.76x wide-angle adapter

What are your prices?

P20 1.7 pancake $180 shipped to CONUS - SOLD
Hondo Follow Focus and Barely Baseplate and shoulder rig $55 shipped to CONUS
Panasonic GX-1 with two batteries $90 shipped to CONUS
Panasonic GF-3 with two batteries and Lowepro case $80 shipped to CONUS
Panasonic 14mm and with Fujifilm 0.76x wide-angle adapter $215
_2500734.JPG
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
_2500735.JPG
_2500736.JPG
_2500740.JPG
shipped to CONUS

Misc. flash gear: free to first person who purchases any of the items above

Take $10 off for any two items you buy at the same time, $5 off for the third item.

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

CONUS

Description

Panasonic GF-3, purchased new by me several years ago and used every few weeks since. Wonderful and supremely compact camera, still autofocuses brilliantly and takes great pictures especially RAW. Has some rub marks on the corners but the screen and sensor and controls are in superb shape. Comes with one original Panasonic battery and one generic, and four chargers. Both still get pretty good battery life--haven't measured, but I only charge every few weeks at most of casual use.

This was the first camera for me that really epitomized what m43 should be, and if it doesn't sell I will be happy to keep it. I actually like the spinny-wheel interface just fine, but if you pine for the GF-1 style dial-centric interface, have I got a camera for you....

------------

Panasonic GX-1, purchased used here on the forum. This turned out to be limited to 30 minute video clips, so not sure if it's European, but it has all the American video settings so no compatibility issues. Has some mottling/rainbow discoloration on the screen which is completely invisible when the screen is on. Has some scuff marks around the edges. Sensor is in great shape. Comes with one Panasonic and one Wasabi battery, and an original charger. Comes with a Lumix shoulder strap.

------------

Panasonic 14mm f/2.5 pancake lens with stepdown ring and Fujifilm 0.76x wide angle adapter. Comes with Panasonic front cap for the 28, Olympus rear cap, Fujifilm front cap for the wide angle adapter, and a Panasonic drawstring lens bag that fits everything nicely. This was my kit lens for the GF3, to which I added the adapter later when it was briefly available. The results with adapter are pretty spectacular, and you get a 10.5mm equivalent lens when using it (21mm in full-frame terms). This is the cheapest route humanly possible to a true ultra-wide angle rectilinear native lens for mu 4/3, and I've been very happy with it. You also get two focal lengths for the price of one, and what I believe is still the smallest native mu-4/3 lens out there (short of the body cap lenses), the 14 pancake. Selling to play around with a fisheye for a while, but I'll almost certainly regret it. These are just incredibly well-matched.

------------

Have a shoulder rig consisting of a rubber pad, 9" aluminum rails, a staggered riser with clamps for two pairs of rails, and 8" faux-carbon-fiber rails (thick, stable plastic, well-constructed). You'll need some way to mount your camera to it, which brings us to:

I have the belt-driven version of the Hondo Garage FF:
Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 50-Dollar Follow Focus

There's an upgrade to the latest version available from Hondo Garage for $25 if you really want it down the line for some reason.

The follow focus comes with the Barely Baseplate and the included two short 15mm aluminum rails: Barely Baseplate

-------------

The Panasonic 20/1.7 is the graphite color. Purchased on this forum a long way back and maintained lovingly ever since. Glass is pristine, takes great pictures. I just want something with a little faster AF since I take more kid pics and fewer nature pics these days.

--------------

Finally, the flash stuff is an Achiever 632T flash (surprisingly capable, just very plasticky), some eBay-grade wireless triggers, and a Wein peanut slave and short trigger cable for it. Also includes some extension tubes for what looks like M42 mount.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Handling time

I work a lot so can be as much as a week or two. Please let me know if you need it sooner and I'll do my best.

References

heatware and beerology under linuxizer

Additional comments

Not open to offers below asking price (price is firm), Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited:

dangerhsun

Mu-43 Rookie
Hi, can't load your Photobucket link for some reason. The 20mm is the 1st gen version I'm assuming? Since you mentioned having the graphite one?

gsk3

Mu-43 Regular
The 20mm is first gen. Not sure what's up with photobucket. Will try to fix.
2017-02-06 12.34.39.jpg
2017-02-06 12.34.00.jpg
2017-02-06 12.33.45.jpg
2017-02-06 12.33.01.jpg
2017-02-06 12.32.54.jpg
2017-02-06 12.32.44.jpg
2017-02-06 12.32.42.jpg
2017-02-06 12.32.30.jpg

gsk3

Mu-43 Regular
Price drop to P20 1.7 pancake $170 shipped to CONUS. Also, will sell the support/rails/baseplate/FF as a bundle for $80shipped to CONUS

Latest threads

Top Bottom