COMPLETED For Sale or Trade: Vintage Konica gear | Location: USA | Ships:

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by WithOpenedEyes, May 20, 2016.

1. WithOpenedEyes

WithOpenedEyes Guest

0   0   0

What type of listing is this?

For Sale or Trade

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Vintage Konica gear

What are your prices?

This will be negotiable.I'm not looking for a lot of money here.Would rather just have the packing and shipping costs covered.

Where are you located?

Where are you willing to to ship?

Konica FP body, Konica Autoreflex body, lenses and accessories. As I mentioned above, I'm not trying to milk every last penny out of this. Would rather get the gear into the hands of someone who can appreciate it. The FP body seems to work OK..shutter winds and fires. Camera is in OK shape for it's age and has the accessory light meter. Autoreflex body has shutter issues..doesn't stay in cocked position when wound. Lenses include the original Konishiroku 52mm 1.4, Hexanon 52mm 1.8, Spiratone (Sankor) 135mm 2.8 and 35mm 2.8 T mounts for Konica F. Lenses need some antifungal work..but aren't scratched at all. If anyone is..or knows a collector of vintage Konica gear, I'd love to put some, or all, in their hands. Figured I'd be better placing a notice here, along with some other places. I can work on some pics if anyone is really interested. I could be interested in making a trade for a lens instead of actual cash.

Payment accepted

Shipping method

Shipping charge

Depends on where items are going.

Handling time

1 day

Additional comments

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.
  2. RDM

RDM Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0