• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Sale or Trade: Sigma 105mm EX DG OS HSM Macro for Nikon F mount | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Buy/Sell feedback for Sleepy Capybara (9)

What type of listing is this?

For Sale or Trade

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Sigma 105mm EX DG OS HSM Macro for Nikon F mount

What are your prices?

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

Selling my favorite macro lens and favorite FL on FX. Concentrating on DX and M43 formats for now since I am reducing the load.
The lens is in *fabulous* condition and takes incredibly sharp photos while doubling as an excellent portrait lens.
Glass elements are super clean. No oil, smudges, marks, wearing, fading. Everything works as expected and works fine on Z body (I had Z 6) without any firmware update. AF, Image Stabilization everything works on Z bodies (and on DSLR of course).
I also had Nikon 105mm G VR and can say on authority that this lens is a tiny bit sharper than Nikon.
Comes with box, both caps, filter, goofy and unused DX hood, FX hood, paperwork and a soft case NOT made by Sigma.

I will ship free but if you are using PayPal G&S please add 3% else you are welcome to use PP FF. Will trade for Oly's 60mm macro in similar condition with cash on your side.

For reference: same username on FM where I have done some high ticket purchases.
Also, this is my second transaction here but the first one has gone awry after a seller sold me some equipment without disclosing everything and has gone AWOL after reading the message I sent him regarding same.
Let me know if there are any questions, I will be happy to answer.
View attachment 757034 View attachment 757035 View attachment 757036 View attachment 757037 View attachment 757038 View attachment 757039
P6280037.JPG
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Free

Handling time

1 business day

References

Same username on FM

Additional comments

Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attachments

• P6280031.JPG
    P6280031.JPG
    211.2 KB · Views: 62
  • P6280032.JPG
    P6280032.JPG
    243.7 KB · Views: 63
  • P6280033.JPG
    P6280033.JPG
    227.1 KB · Views: 57
  • P6280034.JPG
    P6280034.JPG
    231.2 KB · Views: 63
  • P6280035.JPG
    P6280035.JPG
    256 KB · Views: 58
  • P6280036.JPG
    P6280036.JPG
    230.5 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom