COMPLETED For Sale or Trade: rx100 m3 great condition, 3 valuable accessories | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by CJ4K, Jul 27, 2016.

1. CJ4K

CJ4K New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jan 4, 2016
    Colin
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale or Trade

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

rx100 mark III great condition, 4 accessories

What are your prices?

~$500 or trade for an M43 camera (plus cash from me if needed)
    Interested in GX7, EM10 mark I/II, EM5, EM1 plus cash, LX100 or other similarly valued models

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

I have an rx100 Mark III that I bought for a trip. It has been used only occasionally since that vacation. Also included are the leather Sony premium case, 2 wasabi batteries and charger, a Sony tripod and the Sony AGR2 grip that has never been mounted.
    It has been kept in the leather case 90% of the time. I have updated this listing with pictures, and the only mark I can see on it is on the multi function ring/focus ring as it looks like a few of the ridges have been slightly abraded. I used a macro lens to try and capture it: it is not noticeable unless you look up close when examining it for blemishes.
    This camera functions perfectly. There are no scratches on the LCD screen, which is covered with an Larmor tempered glass screen cover. The flash and pop up EVF are flawless.
    I am the second owner of this camera, but I received it in like new condition. Please email me with any questions or requests for more photos. I'll entertain all reasonable offers.
    Here are the photos
    <blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/zHRaY"><a href="//imgur.com/zHRaY">rx100 mark III for sale or trade</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    rx100 mark III for sale or trade

recent completed sales mu-43.com/forums/member-buy-sell-trade.17/

wasabi power packs for rx100 ~$18
    Tripod ~$30 sony vct100
    leather case - $50
    Sony AGR2 - $13

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Handling time

I'll ship in 2 days or fewer

References

Additional comments

Open to reasonable offers below asking price

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
  2. sigamy

sigamy Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Dec 4, 2012
    PM Sent

3. CJ4K

CJ4K New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jan 4, 2016
    Colin