[EXPIRED] For Sale or Trade: PRICE REDUCED 15mm Olympus BCL (Body Cap Lens) | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by MiguelATF, Apr 4, 2016.

1. MiguelATF

MiguelATF Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

What type of listing is this?

For Sale or Trade

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

15mm Olympus BCL (Body Cap Lens)

What are your prices?

$40 o.b.o.

Where are you located?

Where are you willing to to ship?

Lightly used Olympus 15mm BCL - Body Cap Lens. The lens is reasonably sharp. I bought it because of Ming Thein's superb review of it - and have kept it on a tiny GX1 body as a great tiny lens/camerabody combo. For those who don't know this is an extremely wide lens with a fixed f/8 aperture - and surprisingly excellent optical qualities. But haven't used it all that much - and I think the lens is too fun not to be used -

So it's for sale now.

OR FOR TRADE - would love to trade this for the equivalently priced 9mm Olympus BCL - also a cheap plastic Body Cap Lens - which is a fisheye.

Shipping to be via U.S.P.S. Priority Mail, am willing to split reasonable shipping cost/s with buyer for an outright Sale; obviously if it's a Trade, we both ship.

NOTE: photos to be posted shortly. But if you're reading this ad, you probably already know that this is an extremely inexpensive (a.k.a. 'cheap') lens. So cheap that even Olympus doesn't include it in their list of lenses: they call it an 'accessory'! So the photos, when I finally do post a few, aren't honestly going to convince anyone that this is a superbly constructed premium lens because...it's not.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Handling time

as soon as humanly possible

eBay username: miguelatf

Additional comments

Open to reasonable offers below asking price

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2016
  2. MiguelATF

MiguelATF Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Price reduced....Bump
  3. MiguelATF

MiguelATF Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

A further price reduction to motivate one special photographer who has been secretly lusting after one of these tiny lenses to semi-permanently affix to one of his or her tiny mu-43 bodies; this lens really is S-M-A-L-L
  4. MiguelATF

MiguelATF Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0