COMPLETED For Sale or Trade: PL GF5X, Sigma 19mm, PL 45-150mm | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by RVJ, Sep 3, 2015.

1. RVJ

RVJ Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Aug 19, 2015
    Saint Louis, MO
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale or Trade

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

PL GF5X, Sigma 19mm, PL 45-150mm

What are your prices?

In description below

Where are you located?

Where are you willing to to ship?

I have the following for sale/trade -

1. Panasonic GF5 w/ 14-42 PZ (black): $275

Purchased in 2012 (I am the only owner).It has seen minimal use over the years. The lens is clean, minimal wear on body. This is a great starter kit with a very compact lens. Includes original battery, charger and neck strap. (I was able to find the original box with manuals/CD and receipt)

2. Sigma EX 19 mm F/2.8 DN EX: $150

Bought this recently from ebay in like new condition. Used it once to test. I also got a Panasonic 20mm, so this becomes redundant. Includes both lens caps

3. Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-150mm F/4.0-5.6: $140

Used, but in excellent condition, clean lens, minimal wear. Includes front/rear lens caps, no hood

I take very good care of my camera equipment and all the above are in near mint condition.

I am also in the market for a Panasonic 12-32mm and a Panasonic 35-100mm f4-5.6 and will gladly discuss a trade if required.

Please contact me with offers or if you have any questions. I will provide pictures if needed (Will take a few later today). Thank you

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Handling time

1 or 2 days at most

here, vxr2881 on ebay

Additional comments

Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2015
  2. RVJ

RVJ Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Aug 19, 2015
    Saint Louis, MO