1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED For Sale or Trade: Pentax Limited silver K-5 w/ 40mm XS lens | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Luke, Sep 11, 2015.

1. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    76   0   0

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale or Trade

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Pentax Limited silver K-5 w/ 40mm XS lens for m43

What are your prices?

$500

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

I couldn't resist buying this super gorgeous camera when I saw it. But I realized after a month or so, that I don't want to have the temptation to build out another whole camera system. It is a 9+ out of 10 and complete with everything that comes in the kit except for the book and paperwork. And yes, the lens is actually attached to the camera. It brings new definition to the term pancake lens.

20710922405_ec70582d68_b. P1040573 by Luke, on Flickr

I'm open to trades for m43 glass. Highest on the list would be the Oly 40-150 f2.8. I'm also open to an O45, O75, P45, P100-300, O75-300. I also wouldn't rule out anything more exotic.

I paid $550 for it about a month ago and felt like I got a steal. I'm selling it for $500 (fees and shipping included), but shoot me any trade offers.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

included in price

Handling time

1 day (maybe less)

References

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    76   0   0

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    Also open to considering O75 or any wide angle zooms. Shoot me an offer. It's just sitting here idle.