1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED For Sale or Trade: Pany 20mm f/1.7 | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by psumjw264, Mar 29, 2016.

1. psumjw264

psumjw264 New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Sep 11, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    Matt
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale or Trade

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

SOLD Olympus 9-18mm M. Zuiko (micro 4/3)
    Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 (ver. 1)

What are your prices?

SOLD 9-18mm: $365 including shipping and fees
    20mm: $170 including shipping and fees

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

Olympus 9-18mm M. Zuiko (micro four thirds version) with Olympus front cap, generic back cap (I'll sub a Lumix back cap if you really care), original box and paperwork. Lens has had a UV filter installed since day one, and really has seen very little use. Glass is in perfect condition, filter threads are great with no damage, and lens extends, zooms, and focuses smoothly. Auto focus and manual focus function as they should. I looked the lens over very carefully and really cannot find any flaws to mention - it's in excellent condition and was always treated carefully.

Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 version 1 with original front and back caps, box, and paperwork. Lens has had a UV filter installed since day one. Glass is perfect. The lens body does show some signs of use, including some tiny dings to the plastic edge at the front of the barrel (not the part that moves when focusing). You can see the worst of these marks/dings if you look closely at the pictures - I moved the lens around till the light caught it just right in the last picture. There are also a few other very minor imperfections on the focusing ring and a VERY minor scratch near the "Made in Japan" printing. All of this is cosmetic and is only apparent under close inspection.

Open to trade deals for a Pany 42.5mm f/1.7.

P1000134.JPG P1000135.JPG P1000136.JPG P1000138.JPG P1000139.JPG

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Included in price

Handling time

1 day

References

Bought/sold a few lenses here, and have been on Ebay since 2001 under neo5651

Additional comments

Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
  2. psumjw264

psumjw264 New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Sep 11, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    Matt
    Price drop...

3. psumjw264

psumjw264 New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Sep 11, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    Matt
    Weekend price drop. Great wide angle lens in a small package, but I need to sell it to fund the next one. Added the Oly 25mm f/1.8 as a trade consideration. Also added the Panasonic 20mm f/1.7.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2016